About twenty minutes after I finished the blog we made a little trip to the ER because Eric's wound was bleeding excessively. Lucky for us it was the shortest trip I've ever made to the ER (which was about two hours haha). The blood had kind of clotted around the port, so it was this weird jelly goo blood when they cleaned it up. But all is well that ends well, we hope. We are home with semi-clean bandages and hoping they will last us through the night. You can see pretty well in the picture how full the bandage was when we got there, and it was dripping out the bottom quite a bit. He just loves making us sweat a little, doesn't he folks? Oh! We also learned a valuable lesson tonight from another patient: when you are teaching Boy Scouts about pocket knives, don't show them what not to do... you may end up in the ER with a severely sliced finger.
EWWWWWWW!!! Glad that got taken care of "quickly". I hope the rest of your night was peaceful! Is Eric a stomach sleeper? If so, bummer!
ReplyDeleteJUST SAY 8,8,8,8,8, THE OTHER PERSON...
ReplyDelete